THE IMPORTANCE OF HR DOCUMENTS
The Impact of The Equality Act 2010
The Equality Act 2010 is the law which is in force to prevent discrimination as for those who feel they have been discriminated against will be able to make a claim at an Employment Tribunal. When a discrimination claim is issued to the employment tribunal, you as the business can then be asked to provide a list of documents which are relevant to the case. This is called disclosure.
The Benefits of Outsourcing HR Documentation Support
You could go online and look for templates of lots of different HR Documents to download and adjust. However, by turning to us and speaking to us, you can save time and ensure you are getting the right documents for your specific business needs.
How We Can Help
- We can advise on the documentation your business is required to use by law.
We can review and update your current documentation to make sure you are fully compliant.
- We can provide fully bespoke documentation written specifically for your business needs.
How We Work
- We can work remotely or on-site.
- We can either provide the documentation or work on a consultation basis with you.
HR Documents Available
• job advertisements, external or internal
• the contents of your personnel file
• your contract of employment or written statement of terms and conditions
• staff handbook
• job descriptions
• your employer’s written policies on sickness, bullying and harassment, equal opportunities, as well as their disciplinary and grievance procedures
• letters from employer’s or the HR department
• internal memos
• letters and e-mails
• minutes of meetings
• appraisal records
• time-sheets and rotas
• sickness records and certificates
• written reasons for dismissal
• letters relating to a dismissal or grievance procedure
• statistical evidence – for example, about the race or gender make up of your employer’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Peace of Mind
All our documents are tailored to your business requirements – leaving no stone unturned.
Out of Hours Support
We are available outside of the usual 95 hours – offering you support when you need it most.
Save Time, Reduce Costs
Correctly draughted documentation is time-consuming and can save you lots of money further down the line.
54 Ladybridge Road, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport. SK8 5NZ.